Also known as allergic rhinitis, hay fever brings misery to many people, with symptoms including sneezing, congestion, runny nose and sinus pressures. The substance that causes an allergic reaction in hay fever sufferers is called an allergen, with the most common airborne allergens being pollen, dust, mould spores, pet fur and fibres.
SYMPTOMS OF HAY FEVER
Hay fever can affect your performance at work or school and generally interfere with your life, here are some of hay fever’s unpleasant symptoms
- red, swollen eyes
- sore throat
- frequent nosebleeds
- mouth ulcers
- Irritability and depression
HOW SALT LIFE THERAPY CAN HELPHay fever and allergy sufferers should consider Salt Therapy, as not only will it bring immediate relief, but it also prevents the frequency with which your symptoms reoccur.
- Salt kills bacteria.
- Salt Therapy widens the airways by reducing inflammation
- Salt Therapy helps to shift retained mucus and therefore reduces the chance of infection
- Reduce the need for anti histamine.
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
- Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Prolong remission times.
- Improve general health and quality of life.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED
- Depending on age and severity, 15-20 sessions are recommended for long term results.
- The sessions should be frequent; about two or three a week is suggested.
- Why not avail of our Hay Fever Package during the Hay Fever season.
Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions. Why not contact our clinic to discuss any questions you may have.