HAY FEVER AND ALLERGIES
Also known as allergic rhinitis, hay fever brings misery to many people, with symptoms including sneezing, congestion, runny nose and sinus pressures.
The substance that causes an allergic reaction in hay fever sufferers is called an allergen, with the most common airborne allergens being pollen, dust, mould spores, pet fur and fibres.
SYMPTOMS OF HAY FEVER
- red, swollen eyes
- sore throat
- frequent nosebleeds
- mouth ulcers
- Irritability and depression
HOW SALT LIFE THERAPY CAN HELP
Hay fever and allergy sufferers should consider Salt Therapy, as not only will it bring immediate relief, but it also prevents the frequency with which your symptoms reoccur.
- Salt kills bacteria.
- Salt Therapy widens the airways by reducing inflammation
- Salt Therapy helps to shift retained mucus and therefore reduces the chance of infection
Salt Therapy is a clinically proven natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group. By visiting one of our Salt Rooms and breathing in the saline aerosol generated by our machine it can significantly help to:
- Reduce the need for anti histamine.
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing and shortness of breath.
- Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs.
- Strengthen your immune system.
- Prolong remission times.
- Improve general health and quality of life.
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED
- Depending on age and severity, 15-20 sessions are recommended for long term results.
- The sessions should be frequent; about two or three a week is suggested.
- Why not avail of our Hay Fever Package during the Hay Fever season.
Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions. Why not contact Glanmire or Grange clinics to discuss any questions you may have.