SYMPTOMS OF ASTHMAPeople with asthma experience symptoms when the airways tighten, inflame, or fill with mucus. Common asthma symptoms include:
- Coughing, especially at night
- Shortness of breath
- Chest tightness, pain, or pressure
HOW SALT LIFE THERAPY CAN HELPSalt Therapy can not only bring much-needed relief, but also prevent the frequent recurrence of your symptoms. Prescription drugs and inhalers may bring immediate relief, but used as a complementary treatment Salt Therapy has a lasting effect. The benefits of Salt Therapy…
- Salt Therapy kills bacteria
- Salt Therapy widens the airways by reducing inflammation
- Salt Therapy helps to shift retained mucus and therefore reduces the chance of infection
HOW MANY SESSIONS DO I NEED
- Depending on age 10-30 sessions are recommended for long term results.
- The sessions should be frequent; about two or three a week is suggested.
Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions. Most clients do 1-2 Salt Therapy courses a year. In between they might come back for some top-up sessions. Why not contact Glanmire or Grange clinics to discuss any questions you may have.